Sunday, December 27, 2009

Doctor Who and Knitting

So I am kind of a scifi geek and one thing I love to do is knit and watch shows like Battlestar Galactica, Caprica,and Doctor Who. Most recently I watched Doctor Who The End of Time part 1 and cannot wait for part 2.

I love, LOVE David Tennant as the doctor and he will soon be repleaced and I don't know how I feel about that. I have heard that the new actor playing the doctor (the 11th I believe) is good, but DT was my first doctor and it will be hard to replace him. However I look forward to the new season.
I also cannot wait for Caprica to start. Caprica is a spin-off of Battlestar that starts in January. Caprica is set 58 years before Battlestar and shows the creation of the original cylons. It should be a great show even for non BSG fans


So excited to knit and watch these!

No comments:

Post a Comment